The cyberworld can be a scary place, especially for children. According to Cyberbullying Research, approximately 20% of adolescents have experienced cyberbullying. Other online threats include sharing of personal information with strangers and child predators. uKnowKids allows internet monitoring for parents and assists in making the digital world a safer place for children.
Cool uKnowKids Features
- Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Email, Call History, GPS Location and Text Message Monitoring
- Slang Translation
- Tools to Help Teach Your Child
- Filters and Searching Capability
- You can monitor specific contacts (especially valuable in instances of bullying) or activity as a whole
- You can receive alerts for Possible Adult Contact if your child “Friends” a person over the age of 18 on Facebook
I have been given 50 invitation codes to share with my readers. Enter code A014537 to get started today.